Monday, December 27, 2010

The Inaugural Post

Welcome.

It's a blessing to have you reading this. I am creating this blog before the actual start to my official writing career in the hopes that my first official and completed novel will be reaching publication in 2011. I have been writing for many, many years and decided it is time to stop dreaming and make this passion a reality.

Pipe dreams don't bring paychecks after all.

The first initial draft of the novel is completed and circulating with 3 trusted pairs of eyes. Then comes the task of whipping my creation into a masterpiece with the collective insight. And on to publication and into all of your aching hands!

This will have to remain short but sweet. As much as I long to pour my soul, my past, and my hopes for the future out to you- I still have the duties we all do when you're so many things to so many people.
Until then. Dream.

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment