Friday, January 7, 2011

Quick Update

I rang my mother yesterday- she finished the book last week! Downside is I can't get my notes from her  like I thought this weekend.

I finished the initial draft on the Solstice 2010 so I plan on making my second round of edits and churning those frothing pages into my masterpiece around the end of the month/ Feb. 1st-ish. Especially in light that I have been dabbling with the beginning of novel two already.

Well my pretties- thank you as always for your time and those wonderful peepers. I leave you with a little humor from last nights conversation with my mother:

Mom: Windows ARE the eyes to the soul.
Myself: Well people need to quit peering in my damn windows!

Oh lovely soul peering, peeping toms my readers must be. Much love.

~B.

2 comments:

  1. i am thinking you should "leak" the first couple of pages as is ~ just to get our interests piqued!! ;) ~ seriously, i look forward to reading it, barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given it some thought. I have concerns.

    I was thinking perhaps if someone would like the first few pages of the initial draft I would email it to them. I'd love for you to read it!

    In your case if you give me an email addy or such I would be happy to send you the first couple chapters, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete