Saturday, August 6, 2011

So much for not venting

I'm struggling to bite my tongue once again. Why is this an occurance that rears its head? Perhaps because I have surrounded myself with people I just don't mesh well with. I have no interest in your gossip, your lies, or seeing both of your faces(two faced in case you're a little slow.) I have no interest in being controlled or being your mother ( I only had one child last I knew.) or a glorified maid. I have no intention of cooling my heels while you play mind games or while you partake of some odd dominance power trip.

I've spent many years taking people's shit. Quite frankly, I'm someone's mother. If I do not show him how  his mother should be treated- who will? I am the example, the role model. It is up to me to guide him, to show him self-respect.

Point blank: I know who I am. I'm secure in myself and what I stand for. I know my worth. If you don't- not my problem. I don't have time or space in my life for this shit- time is precious.

So get ready for my wrath if you cross me. I'm too old for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment