Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playlist Example

I consistently listen to music when I write, so I thought I would give a short sample of what I was listening to when I wrote novel one.

The List of 25:

1.    H.I.M.
2.    Slipknot
3.    Killswitch
4.    Straight Line Stitch
5.    In This Moment
6.    Manson
7.    Rob Zombie
8.    Flaw
9.    Evanescence
10.  Otep
11.  Mudvayne
12.  Silverstein
13.  Armor for Sleep
14.  Taproot
15.  Bullet for my Valentine
16.  My Chemical Romance
17.  The Toadies
18.  Breaking Benjamin
19.  Hatebreed
20.  Rockstar Supernova
21.  Hole
22.  The Crow Soundtrack
23.  Pink Floyd
24.  Alice in Chains
25.  ...and alot of burnt cd's

What put you in the mood to create?

~B.

2 comments:

  1. #3, #8, #11-#16 and #18 from your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty damn good list. Lots of empowering women right there! I would have to say I'm pretty old school to create....hole, nirvana, lunachicks. And amrican head charge, deftones, and anything Maynard James Keenan <3

    ReplyDelete