Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Root canals on Valentine's Day

So is my fate. I have gotten behind on my edits once again due to massive amounts of pain last week. Really the weekend was the most painful, landing myself in the E.R. at 2:30 a.m. and I had to walk there no less. I went to the dentist and they want to see me three more times, the first of which kicks off my root canal process on Valentine's Day. It's a good thing I don't get into the holiday that much. Three years ago that day I found out I was pregnant with my son. Pretty much the only factor that gives it any significance. But for now it is antibiotics, pain meds that make me feel like crap, and taking care of a toddler simultaneously.

I am proud to say I have been handling this juggling game rather well. Today will be alot of cleaning, alot of edits, and alot of cuddling to gain some ground over all I lost last week and will probably be losing in the future. I will leave it at that until I have more to say novel wise. I never intended to use this blog as a venting source and am struggling to keep it that way. So to date I am only working my way through Chap. 8, the word count continues to climb, and I am thinking I will have to construct at least one if not two new chapters. That is pretty much it, loves. Apologies for the mediocre post, I promise one day much better will be posted along this space.

~B.

No comments:

Post a Comment